Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The Wedding Guest

Eyes: 4U2 Glitz No. 06 in Gold tones, The Face Shop in Blue,
Dior Eyeliner in Black, NYC Duet Eyeliner in Mockingbird
Face: James Cooper Cream Foundation No. 03, James Cooper Matte Loose Powder in 03
Eyebrows: Nichido Eyeshadow in Soft Black
Lips: Avon Cinnamon
Yes, those eyebags are real and they won't go away even if I have 12 hours of sleep every night. I've come to accept it as one of those things that I cannot change. I hope I don't sound so bitter. Hahaha! The photo above was taken close to my face, with full flash, thus the color difference in my face and shoulders. Wahahaha! I swear it didn't look too harsh on person but I admit that the foundation was not my actual shade. I didn't use any concealer hoping that the foundation would cover my blemishes and I was actually impressed although some of my acne breakouts are showing.

My first time to try James Cooper make-up and I was a little disappointed that I didn't quite get the exact shade for my skin tone because I was in a hurry in picking the foundation. The cream foundation No. 03 was lighter than my skin tone. But I am not that sad because James Cooper cream foundation comes in 6 shades and if I want to buy again, I know that I should choose one among the remaining shades.
with beau (--,)
Dress: L&M
Belt: a broken neck piece turned into a belt
There are a lot of firsts for this post. Aside from James Cooper, I also used 4U2 cosmetics for the first time. I was blown away by their gold eyeshadow and so I bought the Glitz Duo Palette and used it for this event. Thorough reviews will be done on a different post.

I hope you noticed how my eyebrows have behaved. (--,)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...