Thursday, September 08, 2011

Fanny Serrano + Nichido

Products in the Spotlight: Fanny Serrano Angled Liner Brush and Nichido Eyeshadow in Soft Black

 
PRICES: Both are less than $2 each
I was looking for tools to tame my eyebrows. After my eyebrow threading session at F Salon while I was in Manila, I thought that my bad-eyebrow-days are over. But they're far from being over!!! My eyebrows are growing fast and they're growing in all directions! Grrr! I am an avid Evera brown eyebrow pencil user (This costs only P30!!!) but since my haircolor is now turning to it's original black color, I want to sport black brows.

I was originally looking for a deep gray shade of eyeshadow color and I want the cheap affordable one. Luckily, the Nichido lady gave me this "soft black" eyeshadow color. I swear at first I thought this was gray. =D

As for the liner bursh, I had a hard time choosing which brush to buy. I carefully studied the brushes from Elf's studio line, Marrionaud's dual-ended liner and mascara brush, and even those eyebrow brushes with no brand until I eventually picked this brush from Fanny Serrano. I chose Fanny Serrano because I opened its packaging (with the Watsons attendant's permission and assistance, of course) and it was not too soft but not too hard either. Too bad I was not able to feel that of Marionnaud's because of its packaging security measures.

Below are the swatches I took this morning:

One stroke
Two strokes
A lot more strokes =)
I already used this Nichido+Fanny Serrano combo for my eyebrows today but my eyebrows still need some primping. Nevertheless, I'm happy with how my eyebrows look from a far. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...