Friday, September 02, 2011

Watson's Beauty Hunt Loot Bag


One of those winning moments...



ONE Naturales Lip Balm in Coco-Coconut
Hair Treats Hair Shine Color Edition
Hair Treats Hair Shine Natural Fusion
Cyleinia Soap in Black Pearl (mini)
I discovered Watsons Beauty Hunt online game while I was blog hopping over at Ask Me Whats

I claimed my prize from Watsons SM Davao Branch and their manager, Anna, was very kind and accommodating. The loot bag contains five items but you can only see four in the image above. The other item not shown in the photo is DeoNat Mineral Deodorant Stick in Mangosteen.



Watsons Beauty Hunt has already ended but.......... there's a new game at Watsons that you might be interested in. The game is called WATSONS BEAUTY DASH and it features products from Neutrogena, Ponds, Vaseline Men, Purederm, Vitacreme B12, and Erth Origins.

You could be the next lucky winner! Go to Watsons now!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:58 AM

    i love shopping! hehe
    enjoy your loot hun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on winning the Watson's thing. I was too lazy to sign up. Lol. And thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm in shock, though! I take it you don't like musicals, huh? To each her own, I guess. But Sweeney Todd is such a romantic movie. Ahhh. Can't get over it. :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Diane Thanks for dropping by! I'm excited on your giveaway result. Lol!

    @Wonderwoman, I like musicals, I like Johnny Depp, but Sweeny Todd is too dark and creepy for me. But it was also hilarious but still too creepy with the killings and human pies. Ew! Hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...