Monday, September 05, 2011

Oh My Dior!



***My very first palette from Christian Dior***

The palette consists of the following:
4 eyeshadows
1 concealer
1 powder
1 blush
4 lipstick/lipgloss
1 powder/blush brush
1 eyeliner
1 lipliner
1 dual-ended lip brush
1 dual-ended eyeshadow applicator
1 mascara (not in photo)


Trying the palette for the first time.
First view: I am in love with the mascara! I don't have swatches yet and I'm breaking out so I don't have photos wearing this palette. Also, I love the dark eyeshadows. The powder is too light for my skin tone but I use it to set the concealer. The concealer's shade is perfect for me but I need to learn how to apply it correctly. Currently, I have problems with the concealer application. If you have tips on how to apply concealer, kindly help me out! =)

This palette was one of my boyfie's pasalubong. So, basically, I got it for free. I got so excited when I received it. Hehehe!

Oh, by the way, the title of this post is taken from one of my readers, Oh My Dior! =)


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:40 AM

    WOW i so want to try that Palette! super pretty and swexy! i want >.< swatches please..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...