Thursday, September 01, 2011

My necessary distraction


I bought these goodies during our family's recent trip to Abreeza. I actually let my dad pay for these. Haha!

I was only able to use these goodies a few days after I bought it. Usually, I open my loot as soon as I arrive home. This time, it's different. Busy much?


I first swatched the eyeshadow while I was making a brief about libel for a client at home. Sometimes, work just creeps even after office hours and I'm just thankful that I have this unopened package to distract me for a while before I go insane.

Applied on its own.
This eyeshadow is highly pigmented and I did not regret picking this up after minutes of debating with my dad what color to choose. Well, my father didn't want me to buy make-up but we were already inside The Face Shop and I just had to convince him that I needed a blue eyeshadow.

I've read a lot about The Face Shop's eyeshadow and I initially wanted to buy the GOLD one. I can't remember the exact code (TFS uses alphanumeric codes for their eyeshadows) but I know it costs less than P300. Unfortunately, the gold eyeshadow is out of stock. The blue eyeshadow that I eventually picked also costs less than P300 and I also bought some eyeshadow applicators at around P80.00. Not bad. =)

I'm happy with this eyeshadow and used it everyday for two straight weeks. I combined it with other shades from my Elf Bright Eye Edition.

I have only used one eyeshadow from The Face Shop and I was happy about it. It wouldn't hurt if I buy another one. Hehehe! They eyeshadow that I've tried did not disappoint me. Plus, the price is very reasonable. I think there's a very good chance that I will purchase again from The Face Shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...