Thursday, August 18, 2011

Baby's day out

It has been three consecutive weekends now that Gracie and I have been spending some bonding time. I never usually bring her when I go out but now that she's 16 years old, and I can already control her (or I can already control my temper?). She was diagnosed with Prader Willi Syndrome, aside from being diabetic, but I am not going to talk about that here. Lol!

So, for our third weekend, we went to Carlo Reyes Hair Salon at their Matina Branch. Gracie has been bugging me the whole week because she wanted to have a Foot Spa. It was her special request.

When we arrived at Carlo Reyes, I saw that they had an ongoing package for P349 which includes Hair Spa, Foot Spa, and Pedicure. I decided to get the package for Gracie because she also has problems with dandruff and Hair Spa is really good not just for your hair but for your scalp as well, and so, good for controlling your dandruff.
Massaging Gracie's Scalp using the Mondesa Scalp Massager.





And what would ate do while waiting for her sissy? Well, I had my own pampering as well: Hair Keratin. I previously had hair cellophane and highlights at another salon last December and then dyed my hair (on my own) two weeks after the treatment. My hair, since then, had been super hard to comb. It's not really a problem for me because I don't usually comb my hair. Hahaha! And I've cut my hair short since April. See my post here

RJ, the salon attendant assigned to me, did not empty the whole bottle.
He gave me the remaining Keratin before I left the salon.
I am gonna use it as a conditioner for the next 3 Sundays.
(--,)


Gracie was really curious about the heating cap.
She kept on asking what it is for.
And I just kept on answering her back.
Maybe next time I'll let her have her time with the heating cap.

Tada!
My hair after the treatment.
Tamed and sleek.
It was funny because Gracie thought that she had Rebonding after the treatment because her hair was straight due to blow-drying. She refused to tie her hair for the next two days because she said that her hair would turn curly and wavy again if her hair is tied. She did not realize (or refused to notice?) that it's back to the curly section right after her shower the day after her Hair Spa. Hahaha!

Also, as of this writing (approximately 5 days after the Hair Spa), Gracie's dandruff hasn't come back yet. I don't know what will happen on the following days but I guess the Hair Spa treatment really worked on her dandruff.

As for my hair, it's back to her normal untamed and not-so-sleek look but it the Keratin treatment really made my hair shinier. And when I comb my hair, using my fingers, it doesn't get tangled anymore. I'm thinking of making this Keratin a regular routine. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...