Saturday, July 23, 2011

The Weekend Wedding Singer





I finally had the chance to wear this dress in a formal occasion. Yey! I think I've been keeping this dress for 10 years already and I wear this, sans the belt, only when going to the beach because of its convenience (think: dress/undress to conceal/reveal your swimsuit in 5 seconds). I was the wedding reception host and a little bit of wedding singer for the day. Story and other photos are here.

Face
Bare Naturals Primer, Fanny Serrano Powder Foundation in Orleans,
 a little bit of Human Heart Nature Boracay Bronze for contour (may nalalaman pa akong contour???)
Eyes
Nichido Concealer, and a combination of Nichido Eyeshadow, 
NYC Mockingbird Duet Eyeliner, Fashion 21 Stick Eyeshadow/Liner in Lilac
Cheeks
NYC Almost Apricot
Lips
Lancome
Dress
from my Lola Elena
Shoes
Janeo

I did not have close-up shots that time because I wanted whole-body shots to include my shoes. I *rarely* wear stilettos now. =) Anyway, I've noticed that Bare Naturals Primer has been really good in taming my oiliness. I've been using it for a week now and so far, I am satisfied. But I've actually skipped my moisturizer (and replaced it with Emu Oil Plus) and also skipped using BB Cream. I've noticed that BB Cream makes my face shine after 3 hours even with the Primer. Also, I've been using my In Your Face Kabuki Brush everyday since Wednesday this week and I'm so in love with this brush. <3

6 comments:

  1. beautiful dress love the color!

    http://www.ohmydior.org/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you do sing? Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. unfortunately julz, yes, i sing! haha! but i always forget the lyrics to my songs...

    ReplyDelete
  4. daneE7:00 AM

    humanda ang shoes!nyahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:54 AM

    so swexie indeed! mmuah!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...