Tuesday, July 19, 2011

GUILTY!

bad cheetah!
I was very excited to open two packages today: One from Bare Naturals and another one from In Your Face Cosmetics.

However, due to my excitement, I forgot about taking care of our planet. Why? Because I tore the packaging: all  four plastic bags which could have been recycled. I'm guilty! And as a penalty to myself, I promise to recycle the plastic packaging of my future purchases.

Now, photos of what I received today:
Bare Naturals Primer, Emu Oil Plus
and a sample of their Black African soap as a freebie

2 kabuki brushes for P495
plus a mini bottle of hand sanitizer as a freebie! =)

Reviews will be coming up in a few days (or weeks, I don't want to be pressured, lol!).


OMG! I've opened the Kabuki brush and it feels like cotton on my face! 
Oh wait, I haven't washed it yet. (--,)V
I'm so excited to try it! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...