Saturday, July 16, 2011

Product Reviews: San San

Some recent purchases from my neighbor, HBC: San San Thick Lash Mascara and San San Lip Gloss No. 2.

I didn't like the mascara on me, it felt heavy. I always feel sleepy whenever I had it on. So, I would mostly be talking about the lip gloss in this post.

I bought a lip gloss, not a lipstick. But look at this photo:
I sure do look like I'm wearing a lipstick.

San San's lip gloss is highly pigmented and I did not expect it. I bought a lip gloss for those no-makeup days but instead of the sheer color I was expecting, I got a bright and beautiful cherry red. And I REALLY LIKE IT!!!


Here's a closer look:

I like that the lip gloss is not heavy nor thick. The high pigmentation was not expected but I like it, anyway. I currently substitute my everyday lipstick for this lip gloss and I'm pretty happy of its luminous color. It dried my lips just a little bit but it didn't make it chap, so it's just fine. It stays on pretty long but I reapply after eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...