Saturday, February 19, 2011

Ellana Minerals Cosmetics


I received my sample this morning via LBC. Honestly, this is the first time that I've actually signed up to receive a sample of anything from the internet world. It was recommended to me by Hana so i decided to give it a try and now, i really have the free make-up samples!

The free face sampler includes 2-perfect blend foundation, 1-concealer, 1-translucent finishing powder and 1-blush (1/4 tsp each in zip lock bags) matched with my skin color/undertone.  For my skin tone, I received Macchiato and Caramel Foundations, Golden Beige Concealer, Espresso con Panna Finishing Powder, and Lust peach pink Blush.

I'm so excited to try them! Plus, aside from the free samples, they also sent me their product catalogue and I was surprised to see that their prices are affordable.

If you want to get your own FREE SAMPLES, click here.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Swexie,

    Free samples are great! You should opt for more! :)

    ~Pauline @Kallony

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...