Monday, September 26, 2011

Win a $500 Suiting Makeover!!!

This post brought to you by Express. All opinions are 100% mine.
EXPRESS
 Which suits do you love? A certain body type looks good on some particular cuts of suits. In my line of work (I'm a lawyer), a suit is my staple work outfit. A colleague even advised me to keep at least one suit in my office and another one in my car just in case of an emergency court visit.
In choosing women's suits, I always pick the one which I could use from day to night. It is best to wear something you could proudly strut even beyond office hours. Since I've started from my job, I was drawn to picking suits with neutral colors, particularly black, because  I know that I can pair it with just about everything in my closet. I looked at the collection from the Express line and I was amazed at the variety of the colors of their suits. I always wanted to pull a red suit, little did I know that they also have jackets, pants, and pencil skirts in purple and green! I like it that they were brave to venture into new colors to break the monotony of neutral suits in the corporate world. With Express, you won't sacrifice fashion for your career! You can even redefine fashion in your profession.
EXPRESS
WIN A $500 SUITING MAKEOVER!
Hover to Express sweepstakes to get a chance on winning a $500 suiting makeover from Express! Enter everyday to increase your chance of winning! Contest runs until 11:59:59 p.m. ET on 10/31/11 and open to all residents of USA and Canada.
Which brand of suits do you like most?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...