Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Beauty bar is now in Davao!

I made a post a few days ago about Beauty Bar being online. Little did I know that Beauty Bar is also coming to my city and in fact, they opened their first Mindanao store here in our very own Abreeza Mall.

They had their opening last Saturday, September 24, 2011. My Burt's Bees Lip Balm is now easy to reach. I browsed their store shelves last night but I was actually more interested with the Burt's Bees products (specifically, the lip balm). Prices are the same with their online prices. But there is one thing that I did not see on their website: Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer. I thought at first that it was the lip balm but I also noticed it to be thinner than the lip balm photos I saw online. When I read the packaging, it was actually a lip shimmer and it costs more than the lip balm. The lip balm is priced at P325 while the lip shimmer is priced at P395.

Anyway, I did not (yet) buy anything from Beauty Bar. And I was in a hurry so I forgot to take a photo of their store (I might have no other proof that Beauty Bar is already at the ground floor of Abreeza Mall but you can take my word for it!). Beauty Bar, I will be back and I am going to buy my own Burt's Bees Lip Balm the next time I visit, that's a promise! (--,)

P.S. (oh yes, there is a "P.S.") Beauty Bar also carries Human Heart Nature Products. It's actually like their "product on the spotlight" because it's the first line of products that you can see upon entering the store. I was not able to make a mental note of their HHN product prices, it would have been good to compare the Robinsons Department Store prices versus the Beauty Bar prices. Robinsons Department Store inside Abreeza Mall also carries some limited stocks of Human Heart Nature Products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...