Saturday, July 02, 2011

What's in the bag?

Is this another what's in the bag portion? Yes, it is!

So, what's in the bag? ONLY THE GOOD.

...We would never, ever eat out of a brown paper bag. -Jawbreaker (1999)

I went all the way to St. Francis Shell Station in Maa, Davao City to visit Human Heart Nature's distribution center. As you may have read from my previous post, Human Heart Nature had a "Morena and Proud" promo and I joined in it. I got a discount voucher for Human Heart Nature's Love Minerals in Boracay Bronze, a powder foundation with a shade specially designed for the morena Filipinas.

But I did not just end up buying only the powder foundation. I also bought seven (7) other items: (all in 50 ml bottles)
  1. Sweet Indulgence Hydrating Lotion - P64.75
  2. Sunflower Beauty Oil - P119.75
  3. Moisturizing Shampoo and Body Wash (Aloe Vera, Egg White and Mandarin) - P49.75
  4. Moisturizing Conditioner (Avocado & Seaweed, Mandarin Scent) - P49.75
  5. Chamomile Fresh Feminine Wash - P59.75
  6. Moringa Facial Wash - P50.00
  7. DEET-Free Bug Shield - P79.75
By the way, I am not replacing (and I don't have any plans yet) my VMV Facial Wash. The Moringa Facial Wash is for my mom and dad. The bottle says that it's for dry or mature skin so I guess it's perfect for my folks. Dad has also been problematic about his dry skin but he doesn't do anything about it. 

Of all the products I bought, I am most excited with the Sunflower Beauty Oil because it claims to have eleven (11) miracles in one bottle.

I will post my reviews once I have tried these products. 

Have you tried these products? Most (if not all) of them smells really really good! What can you say about Human Heart Nature?

8 comments:

  1. wla jud ko kpalit kay niulan,dli gnhan mu.park c faderhood..hmpf!pde mkishare sa sa imong sabon..ΓΌ..hala, english ni dpat dri?ahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you Filipino? If so...

    Grabe! Hindi ko alam na meron madame na beauty blogger so Pinas. :)

    Haha, sorry my Tagalog is bad! I can speak a little but not write very well.

    Thanks for the comment you left on my blog! I hope I can do it too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! that bag has amazing products! I'm your new follower I like your blog please follow me too :) I hope you can like my blog!

    http://www.ohmydior.org/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Swexie,

    Is it possible to buy directly in Human Nature distribution center? I mean, you know, without any vouchers or invitations whatsoever? I've been itching to buy the Sun flower beauty oil, but robinson's is always out of stock. I don't want to have it shipped too because I don't want to spend a little extra for the shipping.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HELLO JC!

    Yes, I am a Filipina. Your tagalog is just fine. Thanks for dropping by! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. HELLO OH MY DIOR!

    I'll be checking your blog later so expect my comments. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. HELLO JULZ!

    Yes, you may go directly to Human Heart Nature in St. Francis Shell Station, Trinidad Greenhills, Maa. By the way, you can also just phone your order and they can deliver it to your doorstep for an extra fee of P50.00. You don't need to be a dealer to transact with them, no voucher or invitation needed. I was there last Saturday and I was amazed as they accommodated me even if it was beyond their office hours. =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...