Saturday, June 18, 2011

They're here!


Arriving two days after payment, my orders from BigTokyo are already here packed in a JRS pouch. The package arrived just in time when I expected it. I made my payment via Paypal on Thursday night, 10PM. On Friday morning, I exchanged text  messages with a BigTokyo staff about some of the items being replaced due to stock outages and they also informed me that same day about my orders being shipped. And yesterday, Saturday, I found the package lying beside me when I woke up from my nap. The package probably arrived between 10am to 1:00pm during my nap.

A closer photo of my purchases (in batches according to what I've ordered):

Skin Food Red Bean BB Cream, Nobleretty BB Cream, Skin 79 Gold BB Cream, Etude House Total Age Repair BB Cream
Skin Food Agave Cactus BB Cream, Precious Mineral BB Cream, Skin Food Platinum Grape Cell BB Cream
Hanskin Glossy Magic BB Cream, Skin Food Mushroom Multicare BB Cream, Skin Food Aloe Sun BB Cream

Next: Skin Food Assorted Pore Care and Sun Care (the following photo includes Etude House Moistfull Foundation + Base and the *freebie* Liole Daily Soothing Sun Milk)
Skin Food Tomato Wrinkle Sun Cream, Moistfull Foundation plus Base, Liole Daily Soothing Sun Milk
SNP Pore Cleansing Foam, Hanskin Moisture BB Cream, Hanskin Brightening Whitening Cream
Skin Food Carrot Sun Cream, Skin Food Peach Sake Pore Serum

And this is what I was super excited about: Skin Food Salmon Brightening Eye Cream


As you can see on the first photo, the package includes an NYC Duet Pencil. I will give you a better and closer snapshot of the NYC Pencil on my upcoming review.

The products mentioned above (except the NYC Pencil) are all in little trial packs. All in all, they cost me P521.10 or $12.29 USD using Paypal rate, including shipping.

2 comments:

  1. daneE8:02 AM

    kdaghan mn diay nmo ug tinaguan..asa na site?mgorder daw ko..

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://shop.ebay.ph/bigtokyo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...