Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Upcoming Products Reviews:

I have lined up some product reviews on the following for the coming weeks:

1. Nichido Lipstick
2. Nichido Eye Shadow
3. Ellana Minerals Cosmetics (this is overdue)
4. Id Soap with Apricot and Salicylic Acid

Please stay tuned as I will be uploading my reviews when done. As you can notice from my most recent posts, I've made my reviews based on a timeline. I guess that this would be better as I can fully disclose the advantages and disadvantages one product has given me during my actual usage.

I really have no intention of hopping from product to product or brand to brand but I've noticed that not all products of one particular brand works for me. It's a constant search of what works best. A girl can only have so much. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...