Friday, April 08, 2011

Product Review: Triumph Sloggi Underwear


source

CAUTION: FOR WOMEN ONLY

I was thinking of posting an underwear review earlier when I was doing my laundry but I thought that it would be really OFF and OUT OF TOPIC. But since I have already finished 4 posts for today and I couldn't stop, then maybe I should give this a try.

I promise that this will be my last post for the day.

I bought a set (7 pieces) of Triumph Lingerie last year (around February or March). It was their Sloggi Shine Mini series and it came with seven different colors: white, beige, black, brown, blue, purple, and pink. It's made of 90% Polyamide and 10% Elastane. I was just amazed at how the material of this underwear did not sag even after one year of usage. I also like how stains (like blood stains from our menstrual cycle) are easily removed. I only handwash my undies and I guess it contributed a lot to its shelf life. The fabric is still firm, the garters are still great. Even the tags are readable and they still look new.

There is only one bad thing about it: The white panty has changed color the first time I put it in the laundry. Same thing happened to my friend with the same product. I don't know if it was because of "poor" water quality or any chemical reaction.

Also, the pink panty slightly bleeds so it is better to wash it separately from the light-colored ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...