Friday, April 08, 2011

Product Review: Maybelline

Day 3.

The two products left are Maybelline Clear Smooth Minerals BB Cream and Maybelline Fruity Lip Gloss.

I really enjoy using the BB Cream and this time, I guess I finally know how to use it properly. The BB Cream provides medium coverage only. On its own, it does not entirely cover my imperfections, such as dark pimple scars, but it evens out my skin tone. But I like it because it gives me a natural glow and I have already learned how much of the product to use in order not to compromise the "one shade fits all" promise. Hehehe! (--,)
This BB Cream doubles as a concealer for me. Although it only gives me medium coverage, it is already perfect under my face powder.

For the Maybelline Fruity Lip Gloss, I discovered on Day 2 that I didn't need to reapply the product as often. It's a really nice product. A hint of color and shine for day wear but I still find it too light for working girls. I believe that it is best for high school or college students but not if you go for a corporate look.

There was something unexpected about Maybelline Fruity Lip Gloss. I developed rashes on my lips on day 3. I usually get allergies from heavily-perfumed lip gloss such as those of Victoria's Secret. It's sad that I have atopic tendencies which makes me unable to enjoy some products. Anyway, my sisters would be very happy to receive this Maybelline Fruity Lip Gloss to add to her collection of beauty products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...