Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Derma Genesis versus Pure Zone


Derma Genesis:
  1. Claims to minimize pores.
  2. Has gentle "beads" that exfoliate skin.
  3. Doesn't give you the "instant facelift" effect after use.
  4. Feels like mud on your face but not in a negative way.
  5. Gives a thorough clean although I also have extra efforts in rinsing the product after use.
  6. A good buy based on how it gently cleans my face without irritating it (I have sensitive skin).
  7. In terms of pore minimizing effects, I really can't say as I used this product only a couple of times.
  8. Since it is clay-based, I sometimes put a sizable amount of product in my face and the product which, in my opinion, is not very economical if used daily.
Pure Zone Deep Purifying Gel
  1. Claims to clear you from acne and breakouts.
  2. Contains salicylic acid which fights pimples.
  3. It doesn't give you that "instant facelift" effect.
  4. Very cool in the face, perfect for a quick wash on a summer day. Refreshing.
  5. It is gel-based and I find it really economical, a small amount of the product is enough to lather your face and neck.
  6. Spill-proof container is a plus.
  7. This product has been used by my sister since last year and the results are great. It's claim to clear breakouts is true.
Verdict:

Based on my experience and observations, I can say that the Pore Minimizing Gel is better than Derma Genesis. Aside from it's spill-proof packaging, the product is also economical so you get the best value for your money. And it also delivers what it promised: clear skin and acne control.

However, my conclusion is based only our own specific skin needs that were addressed by these products. Women of more mature age may find Derma Genesis to be more beneficial as it promises skin tightening with its anti-sagging properties, which a woman in her 20's might not need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...