Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Nicole Scherzinger - The New Face of Proactiv



It's truly an exciting news that someone who is of Filipino descent is the new face of international brand Proactiv!

Nicole Scherzinger, then lead singer of the Pussycat Dolls, has found the secret to maintain her radiant, glowing skin. Here's what she has to say about Proactiv:

 “I feel like in my line of work, I’m always under the microscope. It’s quite traumatic when you have an acne breakout and blemishes because you wake up and you’re hoping that your face is clear.” 
 “They say that the eyes are the windows to our souls, right? But when you have an acne breakout, nobody’s looking at your eyes. They’re looking at your appearance. But when you get clear, they can see you for who you really are.” 
“With Proactiv, I’m empowered now. I can hold my head up higher. I can smile bigger. And I can put the energy on other people.”
“What would I say to somebody who has gone through breakouts and blemishes? That there’s hope. That you can take control. That you can do it. That you can change. Proactiv gives you clear skin. It gives you clarity of mind and self and spirit. I would say that you can take charge of your life again. You can be empowered. You can be who you are meant to be.”

So what are you waiting for? If you haven't tried Proactiv then you're missing half of your life. Take charge now and get those zits off your face and give your self a chance to face each day with more confidence and zest.

Proactiv has a safe and effective benzoyl peroxide formulation that treats and manages acne. Its active ingredients include sulfur and soothing botanicals like allantoin, panthenol, aloe and chamomile. Together these ingredients gently exfoliate your skin, unplug your pores, attack acne-causing bacteria and soothe inflammation for a clearer more radiant skin.

Now, don't cha wish you're as glowing and radiant as Nicole? Try Proactiv today! You can buy your Proactiv starter kit at all Watsons and SM Department Stores Beauty Section nationwide.

1 comment:

  1. Good Day !!

    I am Hwa Jurong, a Reputable, Legitimate & an accredited money
    Lender. I want to use this medium to inform you that i render reliable beneficiary
    assistance as I'll be glad to offer you a loan at 2% interest rate to
    reliable individuals.

    Services Rendered include:

    *Home Improvement
    *Inventor Loans
    *Car Loans
    *Debt Consolidation Loan
    *Line of Credit
    *Second Loan
    *Business Loans
    *Personal Loans
    *International Loans.

    Please write back if interested.
    Upon Response, you'll be mailed a Loan application form to fill. (No social
    security and no credit check, 100% Guaranteed!) I Look forward permitting me to
    be of service to you. You can contact me via e-mail: hwa_jurong@yahoo.com.sg or hwajurong12@gmail.com
    Yours Sincerely,

    Hwa Jurong(MD).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...