Sunday, January 12, 2014

Red x Gold

Red and gold was Reign's wedding motif last December 30 and I was looking for the perfect dress to wear the day before the wedding. Yes, I love to panic! Here are some photos taken before the wedding ceremony:

with the bride
I wasn't able to take photos during the event because I was busy. I'm glad that Jackie was able to squeeze through some snapshots before the ceremony. My red and gold dress is from People Are People. I love the design! I initially wanted to wear a red long gown but my un-burned calories were shouting out so i needed a new dress that would suit the motif and would not break the bank.

with the bride and Jackie =)
I also did my makeup for that day using my trusty Ellana Minerals Almond Latte Loose Mineral Concealer & Foundtion. For my eyes, I used Ellana Minerals Desire, Posh, Light Roast, and Wish for my eyebrows. I wanted to sport a no-makeup makeup look. I chose Ellana Minerals Fulfillment for my cheeks on that day, it's a watermelon peach shade with specks of sheer gold satin that's perfect for an afternoon glow. I let my hair loose and down for an effortless look. Jackie helped with the bride's maids' hair and makeup as you can see below.
bride's maids pretty in red and gold
Red and gold can be a good combination for weddings. Red symbolizes love, it also represents life and vitality; while gold symbolizes royalty and wealth. Both red and gold also symbolize happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...