Sunday, July 31, 2011

What's in the bag?


It looks familiar, eh? Oops, there seems to be an oil spill.

It's my second third purchase from Human Heart Nature. And, I have an announcement to make: Human Heart Nature (Davao) has transferred to its new location in Plaza del Carmen, Loyola Street, Obrero, Davao City. They have a more convenient location now and their store is really nice. Too bad I didn't bring my camera when I made my purchase. Maybe I could give you a snapshot of their store the next time I visit.


I'm really excited about their Sunflower Cleansing Oil and I used it immediately when I got home. My first view? Well, it is effective in removing make up. It also claims to be an effective aid in removing mascara but since I didn't wear mascara when I used this product, I cannot really say. Just be careful when you purchase this item because its pump does not have a cap on it. I spilled some oil on the brown paper bag and on to some of my paperworks, luckily, it did not steep into the car seat cover.

I also purchased another variant of their shampoo: this time, it's Pearl Powder, Aloe Vera and Peppermint. My first view: the shampoo smells really good, it reminds me of Kendi Mint. Hahaha! I used it today with the Avocado and Seaweed Conditioner and so far, my hair has behaved accordingly, no fly-away! =)

Next item on the list are two Passionfruit Lipsticks bought at P99 each using the Kiss Carmine Goodbye Promo voucher. I chose Sweet Nectar for me and mom chose Pink Skies. My first view: I was complaining that the lipstick is dry and was like chalk when I swatched it on my hand. I applied it on my lips and it was still dry and it over-emphasized my lip lines. I did not use any lip balm before I applied the lipstick. I guess it's better to apply a lip balm first. Anyhow, I still used my Sweet Nectar lipstick today and found out that after a few hours of wearing it, it wasn't really dry after all. I just don't know why it feels chalky upon application. I love the shade of this lipstick, it's looks so natural on me!

I don't know how to take a good photo of the swatches. Duh!

3 comments:

  1. Nice Haul! I hope I can have even just a split second this week to sneak in at HMN. Hoping.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can smell the products from here! delicious!

    http://www.ohmydior.org/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Julz! Join the Carmine promo first so that you can get a discount voucher for their lipsticks! =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...