Thursday, June 30, 2011

What's in the bag?


So, what's in the bag?

Well, just the basics. VMV Superskin Spring Cleaning Purifying Facial Wash, VMV Superskin 3 and Id Soap. I try a lot of cosmetics and other face products but there's only one skin care regimen that I follow and that's VMV Superskin Care for oily skin: Cream Cleanser, Toner and Moisturizer for the face. As for the body, I am not very choosy but I prefer gentle body washes such as Dove, The Body Shop, etc. VMV Id soap, as I have mentioned in my previous posts, is really very good for back acne. VMV's Milk Hair and Body Shampoo also works fine with me although I am not very satisfied with the product. I like Id better because it lathers better. =)

Anyway, I'm blogging about this VMV purchases because they came from VMV's Abreeza branch. I have visited this branch twice before but those visits were disappointing because the VMV Boutique was closed on those two occasions (maybe the staff was out for a snack or something?). Now, my timing is right! Their two attendants were happily answering my many questions. Lol! 

I inquired if they will be offering facial services just like in their Power Plant Branch in Rockwell. I was informed that it will be launched soon.... I'm so excited! =)  

So, while waiting for the launching of their special facials and skin services, I have these magazines and brochures to keep me busy:


Below is their Menu for their Special Facials and Skin Services:

click to enlarge and browse the prices

By the way, all products, except Armada and their make-up line, are discounted at 25% off. =)

Discounted Prices:
Spring Cleaning Facial Wash - P 420.00
Super Skin 3 (250 ml)- P 630.00
Id Soap - P 262.00

I wonder how SM City Davao's SMAC Sale prices would compare to those listed above?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...