Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Avon

Photo credit
This is just a quick entry about Avon products.

I don't normally apply eyeshadow unless an occasion calls for it. Yesterday, Auntie Dolly showed me her newly-purchased Avon eyeshadow in a palette the same as you can see above and then I hurriedly tried the product. I applied the white, pink, and black shades and tried to create a good blend of colors in my eyes. This product is labeled Avon True Color Eyeshadow Quad but I found these colors lighter than they are supposed to be. I used them on their own, without a primer. I wish it would have the same effects as the made-up girls they have on their catalogs.

Anyway, a colleague saw me later that day (still with make-up on) and he commented I look fresh and I don't look stressed that day. I readily answered maybe it's because my eyes have "lightened and brightened" due to the eyeshadow I've applied earlier.

VERDICT: MAYBE it does have effects. I will try to buy myself a primer and try this product again. But first, I need to find myself a good and affordable eyeshadow primer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...