Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Product Review: Ellana Minerals Cosmetics

In my previous post, I mentioned about getting samples of Ellana Minerals Cosmetics. The samples arrived on time and I was eager and happy to use it.

Now, the samples have been fully consumed and it's time to scribble my Ellana Minerals Cosmetics experience.

Let's begin with the foundation. Ellana Minerals Cosmetics gave me two (2) foundation shades: Macchiato and Caramel, designed specifically for warm skin tone. Macchiato worked wonders for me. The Caramel foundation was a shade lighter than my skin tone. I used it to dust my neck area but not on my face. Note that Ellana Minerals Cosmetics chose the shades and colors of the make-up that was sent to me based on the information I supplied regarding my skin tone.

The Golden Beige concealer was perfect for covering dark circles under my eyes. It's my first time to use powder concealer and I was a little bit surprised that it's easier to use powder concealer in blending. I have previously used stick concealers and worried on how they "caked" on my face when not used properly. I have noticed that Ellana Minerals concealer is very efficient. A little amount provides excellent coverage.

Espresso con Pana finishing powder was also a shade lighter than what I prefer but it worked just fine. I used a kabuki brush in applying the powder all over my face and neck. The powder was the product that was consumed first.

Lust peach pink blush was really really great! It gives me just the right amount of color without the "just-slapped" effect. This blush is perfect for my morena skin. It's just sad that the local Ellana Minerals Cosmetics seller in my city does not have any stock of this blush when I recently inquired.

The verdict: I specifically loved the concealer and the blush and I would definitely buy and recommend these products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...