Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Product Review: Nichido Eyeshadow

I have used this product only once. Nichido Stardust Eyeshadow in Kiss of Pink. It has a highlighter, base, and contour color.


Below is a snapshot of how my eyes looked after I used all the colors of the Nichido Stardust Eyeshadow in Kiss of Pink.


The colors are really light and it is alright to use it for day use. I would recommend these for students (who aren't supposed to wear make up???).

The verdict: I don't think I'll use it again. I found it hard to blend, and the eyeshadow doesn't give that much color when applied. The applicator isn't that great either, it's hard. Also, there are these sparkling particles which are too big that they look like silver dust on my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...